Shame File Music is delighted to present these fascinating experiments in micro-percussion and temporal displacement from Astasie-abasie AKA Ian Andrews, he of early-80s Sydney tape fuckery projects like The Horse He’s Sick, Kurt Volentine, Cut with the Kitchen Knife and countless others. “Molecular Gamelan” records the agitation of small metal washers by hand drills/screwdrivers/film winders, and shrinks the listener down to a micro-sonic world.
- OUT NOW (sham117) Clinton Green “Here?/Secret” digital/cassette
- OUT NOW [sham115] Astasie-abasie “Molecular Gamelan” CD/digital
- NEW RELEASE (sham115) Astasie-abasie “Molecular Gamelan” CD – special pre-order price for CD – digital now available
- NEW RELEASE (sham116) Ernie Althoff “Two Long Works” digital
- Free shipping within Australia for all orders over $100
- Shame File Music mix on Mixcloud
- (sham023) Undecisive God “Offering” CDR now on Bandcamp