Shame File Music is delighted to present these fascinating experiments in micro-percussion and temporal displacement from Astasie-abasie AKA Ian Andrews, he of early-80s Sydney tape fuckery projects like The Horse He’s Sick, Kurt Volentine, Cut with the Kitchen Knife and countless others. “Molecular Gamelan” records the agitation of small metal washers by hand drills/screwdrivers/film winders, and shrinks the listener down to a micro-sonic world.
- OUT NOW (sham119) Ernie Althoff “Striking – Rolling – Scraping – Bending” digital
- NEW RELEASE (sham085) Clinton Green & Barnaby Oliver/Peter James “Surface Noise Vol.10” CDR
- OUT NOW (sham118) Ernie Althoff “Symmetry marred by impulse” CD/digital
- Free shipping within Australia for all orders over $100
- NEW RELEASE (sham118) Ernie Althoff “Symmetry marred by impulse” – special pre-order price for CD, digital available now
- OUT NOW (sham117) Clinton Green “Here?/Secret” digital/cassette
- OUT NOW [sham115] Astasie-abasie “Molecular Gamelan” CD/digital